October 19, 2010

letter to myself

Dear Self,
I know you're always believed in fate and destiny, and that you met a guy that seemed to be sent by the stars. I know all about your long conversations where you poured your heart out about all and nothing and I know that they never seemed to end. It's amazing how much you guys have in common and how he can guess what you're going to say before you even open your mouth. It all looks like magic. But you've been down this road before, the perfect person never turns out to be as perfect, and well no one ever is. Meant to be is too big a responsability. Liking the same bizarre things doesn't make you soul mates. What I'm trying to say is think twice and look out. You've been hurt and let down, and I hate to see you fall. I hate to fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment