March 31, 2012

the goodbye letter

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, I couldn't bring myself to explain why I had to go, even when I promised I would let you know if I ever planned on leaving. Days ago my mom caught me crying, I had been so careful before and this time she saw and said she wouldn't leave until I told her what was happening, so I broke down and told her.

It's selfish to leave now that you opened up to me, but it's been a while since I thought about what's good for me. You're not good for me, as much as I wan't to be your friend, I can't. I wish you only the best, because you're amazing, you made me feel again when I thought I was empty and I'm sure you'll find your way.

Believe me when I say I'll miss you so much.
I'll hold you in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment