December 13, 2010

the love life we want

I heard in a movie we all have the love life we want. To all the single and willing this sounds horrifying. Why would someone want to be single and miserable? True. Made me think of my love life and how I always end up falling for the worst guy possible, these guys have nothing in common but the fact that they’re messed up and in no way suitable for a relationship. I’m the type of person who believes in happy endings, I believe eventually you’ll get what you deserve and if you’re good you’ll get something good, I also watch a lot of movies. So I wondered what if this actually is the love life I want? What if my movie-like beliefs make me think I need to go through a life of horrible romances to get to the good one right at the end of the story?

No comments:

Post a Comment